Week 65 - I'm loving Benefica!

Suuuppppppp! 

This week was super good! On Tuesday I met one of my new comps Sister Mortensen from Texas and we headed to our new area! The next day we got to meet and pick up our greenie Sister Awerkamp! I love them both so much! I don't know what president was thinking because we just have a straight party together. It's so fun!!!

This week was filled with teaching Portuguese and how to be a missionary here in Portugal, It's not much different than the rest of the world but the culture is way different so there is always a bit of a shock.

We are super excited to work in this ward. This Sunday we only had 30 people there, so our project this transfer is going to be helping establish the church a little better here in Benfica!!!

I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.I ate rice and beans, with no seasonings :)

Love ya!!!!!!
Sister Delgado


Comments

Popular Posts