Week 63 - I set up my Christmas Tree!

Hello!!! 

I need to make an annoucement. I have temporarily become vegetarian. I am tired of all meats that get served to me, because they all have bones and never have a super good flavor, or they are only partially cooked so I have put an end to it until I get back to the United States! Hahaha! Sorry for that side note. 

This week was pretty normal. We spend our days walking around looking for people to teach. Unfortunately it's been a little tougher to find people to teach and let us in, but we are hoping that things change this next week. We have a conference tomorrow with our mission president and two zones where we will get more instructions on how we can be better missionaries and help people feel the Savior's love for them! 

I love you guys so much! Have a great week!!

Sister Delgado

Comments

Popular Posts