Week 57 - Life's Good! Live it up!!
Hey Fam and Friends!
This week was a great! We had Vandra’s baptism this week and it
was so great!! She was so happy and when she came out of the water she said
"I feel so light and clean!" She will be a huge blessing here in
Portugal and in Seixal.
You know, it’s actually funny because I love the mission, even
when it’s 3 billion degrees outside and I have taco armpits and a nice mark
from my back pack. If people still want to talk with us looking like that, they’re
definitely the prepared to hear the gospel. Hahaha! Life’s good, live it up!!!
This week we also had zone conference, with about 2/3 of our
very large mission. I got to shake hands with asnd hear uplifting word from the
European area president of the church, Elder Johnson!
This week was a solid 8 out of 10! I've been studying a lot
about sacrifices this week and that it’s through the sacrifices we make, that
we can show if we truly love God or not. I also learned a lot about Cain and
Abel and how Cain still offered up sacrifices to the Lord but he didn’t do it
out of his own free will and love for God. He gave his sacrifice in the wrong
way, instead of offering up the best that he had like his first born white baby
sheep,he gave the fruits from the earth, and God did not accept his sacrifice.
I hope we can all learn from this and make sure we aren’t offering up
sacrifices like Cain.
I love you all so much and hope you had a great week! I'd love
to hear from you guys!
Love,
Sister Delgado
Comments
Post a Comment