Week 55 - I love, love, loved this week!
Hey Yáll!!
Okay this week was so good!! I love love loved it! This week we had zone conference and it was by far one of the coolest zone meetings that I have ever had.We watched the movie Woodlawn! I don't know if any of you have ever seen it but it is about american football when America was extreemly high in segregation. They were integrating the schools and do you know what brought them all together?? The Lord, Jesus Christ. Something that he put in that really made an impact on me was the power of a candle. How it doesn't matter how dark a room can be, the light will ALWAYS over power it. Also our light will always shine no matter how small. It really helped me understand the importance of an example, how even in our small lives our little light is making a difference and is being seen.
The rest of the week went well!!! We met the most incredible people. We continued to help one of our friends continue to prepare for her baptism on the 22nd of September. It is very touching to see her progress and her testimony grow! Last night we had a movie night and we watched the Joseph Smith movie. We also had a great experience with our friend here that has gone through a lot of hard trials in her life. We brought her to church this Sunday and when we showed her the baptismal font and she started crying saying she knows she needs to get baptized in our church and can feel that it's true and kept thanking us for finding her. She will be baptized at the beginning of next month! She asked us if she can start telling people that she belongs to our church. haha. We love her.
I know the church is true and that God loves all his children and is waiting for us to be humble enough to come to him and ask him what we still lack to be changed and reach our full potential. I love you all so much!!
Sister Delgado

Comments
Post a Comment