Week 45 - Double Stuffed Oreos
It's only been 45 weeks out here in the mish, but I definitely feel like I have aged 45 years. haha! This week was a grind, I'm pretty proud of us, nothing super specific happened but I have some good news. I was in my local supermarket looking for a snack to eat and clearly I was in the Oreo section (don't judge) and I went to grab the crappy single stuffed Oreos and my companion goes, "Do you not like the ones that have double cream?" and I almost cried. There are double stuffed Oreos here in Portugal. I repeat there are double stuffed Oreos in Portugal. So my day was made and I get home and I get a cup of milk and I start dippin. The next day my comp and I were walking, and for those of you that are on, or have already served missions, you know that there are often times during the day where you and your comp are walking and don't talk for a while, just because there's nothing else to be said, anyways, this was one of those times, and my comp goes, "You know, I tried last night what you were doing." and I go, "What are you talking about?" and she goes, "I started eating my Oreos with milk and it was really good!" hahahaha! I TAUGHT SOMEONE THE ART OF OREO COOKIE DIPPING!!! And I didn't even know it! haha! The lesson learned here is people are always watching everything you do. haha! That might have been the highlight of my mission!
Another highlight is I got to hang with Sister Jackson today. I love her.
Nothing else is new really. I'm doing good. I have freckles now, so I guess that's new. Have a great week!
Comments
Post a Comment