Week 40 - I've been transferred!
Well, you're not going to believe it but, I'm half way done with my mission and I got transferred!!!!! hahaha I was so sad to leave Faro, but now I'm killing it here in Povoa with my new Brazilian companion, Sister Oliveira. She's super cool. This week was kind of a blur. I had to pack my bags in an hour and a half and hop on my four hour bus ride. It was nnuuutttssss but I got here in Povoa, and we will have a baptism this week!
Nothing much has happened since I've gotten here. We went to dinner last night in the house of some members and their little boy Martin wiped his boogers on my skirt... hahah Gotta love the mission and children! hahah, but all is well. I miss you all, and thank you for all the birthday wishes. 20 is going to be legit!!!
<3 peace out!!!!!!
Sister Delgado
*Celebrating nine months in the mission.
Comments
Post a Comment