Week 32 - Keep Pushing!
Well, dad says I'm 40% done with my mission. Parabéns para mim!!! haha! Anyways, let me just say this week didn't go how I thought it would go. We started out with our Elders here in Faro taking it upon themselves to show us how we need to exercise and what we should be eating. This is how that conversation started:
Elder: Sister Delgado, are you guys doing your exercises everyday?
Me: Yeah, every morning.
Elder: Well maybe we should help you guys out, it could really help you know if your exercises are productive.
Me: Help with what exactly elder?
Elder: ...
Me: Elder, do you think I'm getting fat?
Elder: Well, we're just trying to help you guys avoid that before it gets really bad.
This conversation later ended with advice on what types of food I should eat and they gave us a weight set, so looks like I've got some work to do... good grief... hahaha!
But don't worry we're still friends with the Elders.
The highlight of my week was that we had a lesson and a member helped us out and after the lesson the member said, "Sister Delgado, your Portuguese has gotten so good!" So I think things are improving!! That's a good sign!! Not much else happened this week!
I read something super cool this week. It said, grace is the enabling power of the atonement, the grace of Christ is what enables us to return to live with Him again and to better ourselves!!
I hope you are having a good week! I love you all! Keep pushing!!
Love,
Sister Delgado
Comments
Post a Comment