Week 30 - Goodbye Sister Ogden

What's upppppppp?! So you're not going to believe is but it rained all week again!!!! Good gracious, but all is well out here!! I recieved a horrible phone call last night....Sister Ogden is being transferred tomorrow :( I'm so sad!!!!! like we couldnt sleep last night and we had to get up at 1 am and make some herbal tea because we were so sad!!! but she deserves to leave! she has been in this zone for almost a year now! But I'll be getting my new comp tomorrow! Her name is Sister Jardine from Idaho, USA so well see how that goes. It shouldn't be toooooooo bad. hahahah
  
So I don't have any questions of the soul this week, but Sister Ogden and I were walking in the street and she goes "so how do you feel about Bruno Mars?" and I sat there for a minute and pondered and responded "you know sister, I've never thought about that but I think he's probably a good guy." Gosh, I'm going to miss her. hahahahah

The best thing that happened this week is we had our district conference (we dont have a stake here) and we had a member for the seventy come and speak to us. Elder Benassar I think it was! It was so good!! I got to listen to him speak in english and it was so powerful. He made a point that I'd like to share with everyone actually two. The first is that our Savior knows us perfectly. He knows our deepest darkest secrets, he knows the things that we think or have done that we hope no one ever finds out about us and yet he still loves us more than we will ever comprehend. The second thing is that from the beginning of time families were never perfect, Cain killed Abel, Jacob's sons sold Joseph as a slave in Egypt and then told Jacob that he was killed, Jesus was an adopted son to an earthy dad, and in our families right now, there are conflicts and grudges but through the gospel of Jesus Christ and through the atonement our we and our families can be healed.

I love Jesus Christ.

But guys we have literally the restored gospel of Jesus Christ on the earth, everything he taught. The authority to baptize and make covenants with our Heavenly Father is restored. Take advantage of it, cause it's going to stink in the next life if we don't! 

I love you all so much and miss you!! 

A few updates for the fans! In July the Porto mission and the Lisbon mission will be combining into one mission and I hit 7 months on my mission this week wooohoooo!!!

Love you all! Keep it fresh!!

Love, 
Sister Delgado


Comments

Popular Posts