Week 27 - The Carnival Is Over

I have a new question of the soul: In the story of Daniel in the Lions Den, how did they get the lions in the den? Just a question to make you think.

We had a baptism this week for Paula! She's like the most awesome Brazilian that I've ever met!! haha I love her! Her baptism was so special! We have Zone Conference tomorrow so that will be good. 

Besides the baptism, not much happened this week,  but someone called the cops on us for knocking on her doors... but we escaped in just enough time! hahaha

Another funny thing was I was in the street with that green skirt and someone drove by and said "Carnival já passou" which means that carnival already is over and that was super rude haha! Oh Portugal!! hahahaha

Sister Ogden got food poisoning this week so we stayed in all day Tuesday and she threw up a lot! So I studied a lot of scriptures. It was great! 

I have nothing else to say except that I love you all and thanks for everything!  Have a great week!

Sister Delgado


Comments

Popular Posts