Week 26 - This Week Was A Toughy

If I told you this week was easy that would be a lie. It was a toughy. haha So basically no one wants to talk to us but I do have a story about one man who wanted to talk to us. haha

Ok so this week I went to Lisbon to get my Portugal ID and we had to take pictures, and I got to take home the leftover pictures so I had this 4x6 portrait of my face hahahah So I made Sister Ogden a new agenda cover and put my face on it. Anyways, we were  walking and she had her planner in her hand and we were talking and a man passes us and we started talking to him and he looks at the picture and says who is this and I go it's me and he goes it's very beautiful and we were like ok thank you and then he goes I have five wives and I need one more a little younger and we were like alright bye sir!!!! hahaha


But this week was rough because we can't find like anyone to teach. We have one person right now and she will get baptized on Saturday so that's good but thats it!!! If anyone has inspirational stories I'd love to hear them. haha


This week we had a super great experience. hahaha So we have two alarms one at 6:49 and one at 6:59 and we had a comp goal of waking up at the first alarm to have more time for exercisios. Anyways so there was one morning where I was like Sister Ogden dude there's no way. I can't get up. I'm just going to sleep for 10 minutes till 7 and she goes no you have to get up and I just kinda kept laying there THEN  all of a sudden we are in the quiet and she FARTED to get me up!!!!!!  I was up so fast! hahaha She's the best comp I've ever had! hahahahaha I felt at home like every time Drew farted in my face. Gotta love brothers haha.
Lets see, nothing new happened. We spent p-day with our recent convert, Nuria having lunch.  Ohhhhh I know!


So we were helping this less active member in our ward and we were at her house and we started helping her hang her laundry to dry well, I got the basket with all her 17 year old son's clothes and I had to hang up his boy sports legging things and underwear and compression shorts. I almost cried hahahahaha. I think w


I don't have anything else to report, but I'm doing pretty good! Thanks for everything, and I 'hope everyone has a happy valentine's day!! eat cookies for me!!!!!!!​
Love,
Sister Delgado






Comments

Popular Posts