Week 25 - Thanks for all the love!
I want to start off with a questions I have time to think up here:
Why does the milk here not have to be refrigerated?
Alright but here we go, so for those of you that have seen the movie Trolls I think by Dream Works? It's definitely too liberal to be Disney, but as a missionary we don't get the opportunity to watch movies, but we have a Branch President here who doesn't really care about that and we have lunch at his house every Sunday and he always has a movie playing and if you're thinking right now well if I was a missionary I wouldn't watch, you're a big fat liar, anyways so this week we watched the movie Trolls and I recommend it to you all it's way good, but we came to realize very quickly that we are the Trolls of Portugal hahaha and the Portuguese people are those other creatures hahaha this is probably a little insensitive but it's true hahahah anyways that's the first thought.
Next, as many of you know as well as a missionary we must always be in sight and sound of our companion. Well, I defied missionary gravity once again. We were passing by some friends that we have inside an apartment complex that had an elevator, well we had a friend on the the 7th and 5th floors and I thought that was it so we get in the elevator and Sister Ogden had pushed the button for the 2nd floor because we had another friend there but I thought we needed floor 0 to exit so she gets out on floor 2 and I'm still in the elevator and I'm looking at my planner going no we need to go to floor zero well as I'm not looking the elevator door closes and I'm stuck in there and it goes down to floor zero and I'm thinking nooooooooo!!! Sister Ogden what are we going to do?!?!?!? Well the door opens and the next worst thing that could happen happens, the doors open and a man gets in the elevator!!!!! So I had to travel alone with this man in the elevator for two floors! Oh my goodness!! When the doors opened to Sister Ogden I ran out and we just hugged for like 2 minutes hahaha!
Anyways that's all for this week, I'm doing well. We spend a lot of time in the streets but the streets build character!!! My Portuguese is pretty good I guess, haha! This week I have a trip to Lisbon to do my residency information for Portugal! Woooo! I love you all! Thanks for all the love!!
Love,
Sister Delgado
Comments
Post a Comment