Week 22 - I really don't know what week it is
I really don't have anything to say about this week except that its was looooooonnnnnngggggg. hahah but I'm loving the mission still. I had a man tell me I'm mentally crazy, and no one came to church this Sunday. I did a special musical number at our zone conference, and every Monday we have dinner with a member named Mama, this really big african woman, and it literally consists of the elders placing more and more food for us to eat on our plates and then her 4 grown giant children just laying on the couches while she feeds them, but this last week us and mama had a rap battle and we took juice shots with her. hahah! Oh, mama. So I'm sure something crazy will happen tonight. Today was Sister Jackson's birthday so we went to the beach with her and had lunch with the senior couples. hahaha! The mission is great. I'm loving the grind!!
Comments
Post a Comment