Week 18 - Heading to Faro

I literally don't know what to write about in my emails. Everything is kind of like a "you had to be there" moment, you know. But everything's good. I'm still alive and sorry I don't have any magical cool spiritual experiences like all other misisonaries. I still don't really know what's going on so that's great. I'm being transferred this week to Faro (on the Southern coast). Not sure what its like but my comp is American so I'm pretty excited! We had a baptism for Soraia this week that was nice but then she didn't show up to church to be confirmed. I guess we didn't explain that super well. 

Well im alive and excited for Chirstmas to Skype with the fam. I hit my 4 month mark so thats pretty cool. Yeah, I don't have much to say, just waiting for something amazing to happen. lol!

Love you all!!!


Comments

Popular Posts