Week 6 - I'm Going To Logan!

This week may have been the longest week of my entire life, and probably the fastest  week at the same time if that's possible. Ok so lets start with the beginning of this week. So Monday night, i was just chillin you know taking a shower when all of a sudden the FIRE ALARM WENT OFF! I stood there for a sec like uhhhhh what am i supposed to do?! so I got all my stuff together and ran out of the bathroom and the sisters were yelling like hurry get some clothes on, so i threw on a dress and we ran outside and had to wait out there for 30 minutes till the fire department came and let us all know it was a false alarm and someone just burnt their popcorn in the microwave LOL All week in the mornings I've had this thing called infield orientation where we spend like 2 hours in a workshop learning skills for what it's going to be like in the actual mission field. Tuesday at our devotional Quinten L. Cook came and spoke to us and it was so awesome! I love all the apostales! Friday around lunch we found out that none of us going to Portugal except for my companion got their visas so we  got our reassignment plans. As most of you already know I have been reassigned to the Utah Logan Mission, till I get my visa. They're estimating I'll be there for about a transfer. Yay! I'm pretty bummed that i wont be putting my Portuguese into practice, but I know this is happening for a reason. Last night we had to say goodbye to the elders going to Cape Verde and it was so sad! They have all been such good examples to me and I'm so proud of our zone! Not a whole lot happened this week, just a lot of emotions getting thrown around with reassignments and goodbyes. Everyone pray for my trainer in Logan bc she doesn't know what's coming for her. I love you all and hope you have a great week . L-Town here I come <3​





Comments

Popular Posts