Week 59 - I loved General Conference
Hi Everyone!
It's kind of funny because on the mission basically every week is the same, yet by the end of the week something happened that was different than the last week.
I hope you all enjoyed General Conference, I am specifically excited for 2 hour church AND A TEMPLE IN MY HOMELAND!!!!! The people of Puerto Rico and all the other places around the world are going to be so blessed and we will be able to see how missionary work will explode in those places. We have come to see those miracles here in Portugal as they are finishing up the beautiful Lisbon Temple.
This week had a rough ending as I sent my companion, my trainer, and my best friend from the MTC home.
But I love the mission and where I'm at and here we go starting my 10th transfer in the mission :)
Love you all!!
Sister Delgado
Comments
Post a Comment