Week 50 - It's HOT, but I'm happy!
Boa tarde queridos irmãos de sião :)))
This week was HOOOOOTTT. I have never sweat so much in my life. Sorry that was way TMI but y'all need to know the truth. I wake up sweating, I leave the shower still sweating, I study sweating, I work in the street sweating, I go into people's houses sweating, I come home sweating, I take another shower and leave sweating, I go to bed still sweating, and I wake up the next day with the same routine. It's a great life. haha! A day doesn't go by that I dont feel like Nacho Libre, just so you all know! "My life is good, real good" hahaha!
Besides the heat wave, this week ran pretty smoothly. President Fillmore and Sister Fillmore came to our area this week and gave us a toutorial on how to use family history in our work. We are super excited to start using family history as a tool in finding people to teach!
I love Portugal. I love my mission. I love my companion. I love my area. I love my family. I love my friends. I love my Savior. I love this gospel. We have a prophet guiding Christ's restored church on the earth today. I know that my Heavenly Father loves all of us and is aware of all of us and all the problems we have. We just need to ask and we will have His help!

Comments
Post a Comment