Week 48 - It's been a crazy week!
My beloved friends and family,
I’m alive and well in the 11th month of my mission. I speak Portuguese and have sore feet. haha! I love the mission. Due to a few experiences this week, my companion and I realized how much the people here rely on us to being representatives of Jesus Christ.
I don’t have a lot to report, we live a pretty simple, orderly life. Sometimes I feel Amish, especially when I use my Nokia phone that can only store three pictures and still can use speed dial... haha!
The mission is amazing. I’m learning and growing so much, and I wouldn’t change being here for anything. Anyone that’s thinking about serving should do it! And anyone that wants to learn more about the church and how we can find eternal happiness in this life should talk to my mom, and she’ll hook you up! Or you can talk to me! haha! I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!
Love,
Sister Delgado
I’m alive and well in the 11th month of my mission. I speak Portuguese and have sore feet. haha! I love the mission. Due to a few experiences this week, my companion and I realized how much the people here rely on us to being representatives of Jesus Christ.
I don’t have a lot to report, we live a pretty simple, orderly life. Sometimes I feel Amish, especially when I use my Nokia phone that can only store three pictures and still can use speed dial... haha!
The mission is amazing. I’m learning and growing so much, and I wouldn’t change being here for anything. Anyone that’s thinking about serving should do it! And anyone that wants to learn more about the church and how we can find eternal happiness in this life should talk to my mom, and she’ll hook you up! Or you can talk to me! haha! I love you all and hope you have a great week!!!
Love,
Sister Delgado

Comments
Post a Comment