Week 41 - We had a baptism!

Hey Y'all!!!

This week was a whirlwind. It started out with a weird birthday. haha! I'm 20 now so thats pretty crazy. We didn't do much because no one knew it was my birthday until a dinner later that night with some members. 

The rest of the week was pretty good with zone conference in Lisbon, a baptism on Saturday, and choir practice on Sunday. I'm sure you all don't know this but the Portuguese people are not known for singing well. Actually they pretty much stink at singing haha so choir practice involved my companion and I training the alto section how to sing their part then it ended up turning out us trying to sing it really loud during the song and them trying to follow along but it just ended up really bad and we are going to sing this in a stake conference next week! hahaha! It's pretty funny! 

Everything is going well here. I don't have much to report, I'm sorry! It's getting pretty hot here, I've got some fancy tan lines! 

I love you all!!! 

Sister Delgado

Comments

Popular Posts