Week 28 - steak to go

WHATS UPPP!!! so this week was a bit of a drag, literally nothing happened, I'm so sorry!! I think the best thing that happened was that the elders in our area baptized a swedish man named Lars that passes the winter season in Portugal and only speaks English and I got to give the talk on the Holy Ghost in english. haha and it sounded worse than my Portuguese so that was pretty exciting!!

We had zone conference and i got to see Sister Jackson!!​

We did really good with meeting our goals for this week. Nothing to impressive but we are making our way to having some good weeks here in Faro. This week another fun thing happened, so we had a dinner for all the couples in the branch and me and Sister Ogden were invited but when we got there they didn't have anywhere for us to sit and so we just stood on the side, then they took too long so we carried out our steaks and rice and beans on the churches plates and carried them home. hahaha! That was the most exciting thing. haha I'm sorry hopefully something cool will happen this week!! I love you all and praying for you!

Comments

Popular Posts