Week 4 - I Love My Zone and District

THIS WEEK FLEW BY. Let me tell ya, it was a way good week and now we are down to just two more weeks in this place. Funny story today we woke up at 5:50 so say goodbye to a sister leaving and we went to the 7 am temple session so we could eat in the cafeteria after, we finish our session go down to the cafeteria and turns out its closed on mondays :(((( anyways SO Tuesday something incredible happened, THE Elder Dallin H. Oaks came to the Provo MTC and spoke to us in a devotional and was truly amazing. I got to sing in the MTC choir for him and the whole program was broad cased to all the other MTC's. So my weeks are usually the same, just Portuguese class from 8:30-11:30 Lunch 11:30-12:10 Exercise 12:30-1:30 Class 2-5 Dinner 5-5:40 Study 6-9. It's a pretty jam packed day. The longer I've been here the greater my desire to serve has grown and i just cant wait to get out of here and serve the people of Portugal. Things with my companion have gotten better, she still really doesn't like me and often looks down on me and Sister Stone and Sister Jackson, but I've been really grateful to have Sister Stone and Sister Jackson here with me and they've truly became some of my best friends ever. Even though Sister Stone lovingly harasses me everyday. hahaha I felt way bad though, and Sister Stone were racing to our room and i got their first and was holding the door back so she couldnt get home, and in the process her fingers got in the door and I broke one of them. So shout out to @sisterstone sorry i broke your fingers love you <3 haha she'll be fine. Also sister Jackson one night gave Sister Stone and i corn rows, I felt very Kylie Jenner/Cartel Member, and woke up with my hair two feet wide when i took them out hahah it was awesome. I LOVE MY ZONE AND DISTRICT!!!!!!!!! I don't think I can express that to you enough. We have so much fun all together and i know for a fact that god knew we all needed to be placed together. Thank you so much for all the wonderful packages and letters that i have received! Keep them coming I love it! Aunt Sandy sent me some Carmelitos on Friday i think it was, and they're already gone! So thank you Aunt Sandy! OHHHH last night we had a devotional give by CHAD LEWIS!!!!! He's the coolest guy evvveeeerrrrrr. He is such an inspiration and really pumped us up to get out into the field. Can someone please fill me in on why our world is going crazy right now??????? My teacher came into class one day telling us that the hurricane destroyed just about everything in the Caribbean and i started crying for Puerto Rico and Florida and all the family we have there, i was later reasurred that Puerto Rico didn't get hit too hard?? So if someone would fill me in that would be great :) I hope you all enjoy how nappy my pictures have gotten while my time here has progressed :/ I try to get good pics for you mom<3
Ok I love you all and appreciate all your emails and letter and packages! Have a good week!​​​






Comments

Popular Posts