Week 1 - Holy Bones!!!! This week has been the craziest, worst and best week ever!
Week 1:
HOLY BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY BONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
this week has been the craziest, worst, and best week ever. Ok so first day we got here we jumped right into class to learn portuguese which is really hard but super close to spanish so it is pretty easy to understand. The second day we were here we learned how to pray in portuguese and bare our testimonies kinda... we can only say like 3 things haha anyways the lesson we taught was aweful and only lasted 5 minutes long and our investigator is albertinia who was very bored with us. That night we had meetings with our branch presideny and they are all very nice great people and love missionaries and all of them speak portuguese. My branch is made up of everyone who is speaking portuguese on their missions. I love my district sooooooooooo much. as most of you know I had a really really really hard day yesterday where I was ready to come home and call it quits. My district stepped up and gave me a blessing of comfort and it was one of the best blessings i have ever recieved. Elder Dopp our district leader whos just a cute lil 18 year old from idaho gave the blessing and it was his first time givinga blessing so he was really excited and honored and did such a good job. Elder(s) Paulson, Allder, Payne, Nay, and Dowdel all assisted and at the end there wasnt a dry eye in the room. it was truely amazing. I love them so much and they all told me how much they love me and want me to stay. Im doing alot better today and im sorry i had to upset you yesterday mom. The MTC food is probably the worst thingive ever had.................... the only thing I found that are decent are like wraps and the salads. MY comp is nice shes from Australia her name is Sister Millar and we are very different so thats been interesting. we share a room with sister stone and sister jackson. sister stone is from midway and is super cute and sister jackson was Kaelies roommate at BYU idaho. I love them all. The beds are very uncomfy i miss my bed at home and my comfy blankets and i know it will just get worse once i get to portugal oh boy lol I have lunch at 11;30 so ill get off then but then ill be back on emails this after noon for 40-50 more minutes. I love you all so much and miss you like crazy. Id probably rather being cleaning up lolas poop or doing dishes for the rest of my life but im trying to suck it up!!!! <333333
much love,
Sister Delgado
An additional email:
oh last night we had a devotional by kenneth cope and it was so good!!!!! haha he just played songs and it was really cool cause one song he was talking about ansestry and i could feel great grandpa pyne, cindy, great grandma pyne, and great grandpa adams all with me supporting me and loving me.
_________________________
Eu sei que atraves de oração nos podemos
receber respostas e ser abencoadas.
Translation:
I know that through prayer we can receive answers and be blessed.
Sister Delgado and her 1st Companion Sister Millar from Australia.
Comments
Post a Comment